UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have a Biasi M110.32SM/C "Faulty primary Circuit" keeps…

Customer Question
I have a Biasi...

I have a Biasi M110.32SM/C "Faulty primary Circuit" keeps appearing. Most of the time while the CH is and then running HW. Turn off the tap and the light appear with this. Sometimes it goes when I turn off the mains and sometimes the lights come back on. Sometime i get it to go off when I add a little water through the filling loop, but not always. Like this morning while the CH on, the light come on and the boiler turns off and then on it's own after an hour the light turn off.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Only the last couple of days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can I will as I done lots to it already

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has had powerflush and new pump about 5 weeks ago. and the boiler was 7 yrs old yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
I've just turned off the CH and the light showing this faulty had reappeared.
3/12/2018
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Is it a light or a fault code?
Well, it’s the lights that when you go to the book it says “Faulty Primary Circuit” ie flashing left yellow light and solid middle red light.
Thanks
Ok - are you able to check the pump is spinning correctly?
all working fine at the mo as CH is on.
You need to check it again when you get the light as it us telling you that you have low water flow through the boiler
Ok so last night when the CH turned off the flashing yellow and solid red came on straight away. Removed the cap to the pump and water started to come out. My wife was in the bathroom and started to run the HW and the pump did start spinning although the red light was still on. Put cap back on and cleaned up. Red light still on when I went to the bathroom and I did get HW, although by the time I had finished and got back to the boiler the red light was back on. This morning all ok both CH & HW working fine.
Perhaps we just monitor until it has a permanent fault?
Keep an eye on the pump.