UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have a unica HE boiler, I live on my own and am not very…

Customer Question
I have a unica...

I have a unica HE boiler , I live on my own and am not very confident with how to re pressurise the water . looked at many videos but they are different systems. I can not afford an engineer in for something so simple . HELP !!!

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Only a few days and it was about 2rs ago it needed doing last... so I don't think ther is a leak

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to pressurise my system up to 1.5 pls

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Plumbing
3/12/2018
Plumber: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. I am work until 4.30pm ......and yes i still need to know which taps i use to raise the pressure on the bar on my unica HE boiler . I have watched videos but no boiler looks the same.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Can you send me a picture of the pipework under the boiler and I can go through it with you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry i don't know how to transfer a photo without an email address . I am anumpty head ...is there an email address?
I have got 2 picturezs loaded.
Use the paperclip
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can not get a good signal from my mobile here so the number 01233 860 is my home number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
01233 860515
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the correct number is ***** 860515
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CANCEL IT HAS TAKEN TOO LONG> THANKS ANYWAY . A MAN IS COMING ROUND
Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer