UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have an ideal condensing boiler on an y plan (mid position…

Customer Question
I have an ideal...

I have an ideal condensing boiler on an y plan (mid position valve).

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I'm trying to wire it up lol

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Boiler terminal block, L N E which is straight forward. I have a five core wire. Two spare blacks. I need to connect correctly to wiring centre from boiler terminals. Spare terminals in boiler are SL1 L and SL2. Should one black go to L then connect to pump live in wiring centre, then one black to SL2, then connect that to motor valve terminal in wiring centre?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
Plumber: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Hi, i have just come on and seen this.
Do you still need help?
You need to wire the SW to fire the boiler.