UK Plumbing

Plumbing Problems in the UK? Ask a Plumber Now.

UK Plumbing

I have a Remeha Avanta and there is no hot water anymore for…

Customer Question
Hi Mike, I have...

Hi Mike, I have a Remeha Avanta and there is no hot water anymore for the shower. The LED showed E7 and then E10

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It's been like that since yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't understand. What work do I need to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's everything.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Plumbing
1/2/2018
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Remeha gas boilers will display a number of fault codes in their display panel and whilst not always 100% indicating the exact fault the error codes can be very helpful of identifying the problem when working on a Remeha Avanta gas boiler. E7 is no water flow, insufficient water or excess air in the system. Check the boiler has water pressure, a working pump and the system has been properly filled and vented.E8 Fan fault, check that the fan is working and wiring is correct and in good order with good connections of flue and fan.E10 Indicates no flow through the boiler on the venting cycle often associated with refilling or installing of the Remeha Avanta boiler
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer