UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

How Can I get a manual for Ariston water heater 11L. I have…

Customer Question
How Can I get...

How Can I get a manual for Ariston water heater 11L

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I have just purchased an 11 litre Ariston Water Heater in Spain where I now live and need an installation manual in English in order to fit it myself as i was formally a heating engineer and plumber.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I just need a manual in English tried to translate from Spanish but not with the results.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
12/13/2017
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Do you have the model no. and serial number off the badge underneath?
Good morning the serial number for the Ariston water heater SN(###) ###-####(ce 0051 17) it has others numbers in case you need them ES112H3+ and a pin 0063cn7240.I hope this is what you need.***** *****
Andrew I have not finished the installation yet I will be finishing it this afternoon.
Is there any chance I can have a manual as I may need it in the future.***** *****
Is it the 3kW model?
Andrew all i can see on the water heater is all I have given you the only other thing is it goes up to 21.5kw max and 9.5kw min per 11L a min.hope this is useful.***** *****