UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

My Worcester bosh RD532I boiler heats radiators but not

My Worcester bosh RD532I...

My Worcester bosh RD532I boiler heats radiators but not water. Bar pressure drops i.5 bars an hr and quickly if I run a hot tap which may be cold/warn/hot but 9/10 cold.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

3 weeks, water is coming out of the external overflow pipe. Very bad I could not wash in a morning or do the pots and pans without the kettle today and several other days - getting worse.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need to know how much and also an engineer. Having to go on internet to fing engineer.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need hot water particularly as i have a bad leg and need a hot bath!

Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
You need to get your PRV replaced before the boiler will hold pressure again. It should be able to hold up to 3 bar
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer