UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have a logic plus boiler and I have turned the heating on…

Customer Question
I have a logic...

I have a logic plus boiler and I have turned the heating on but none of the radiators are warming up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Thursday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The water pressure dropped and I managed to get the hot water back on but now the heating won't work

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The heating does not c

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The message says ' normal boulder operation going to standby'

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Do you have a room thermostat?
Is your system pressure above 1 bar?