UK Plumbing

Plumbing Problems in the UK? Ask a Plumber Now.

UK Plumbing

I have a worcester 28cdi rag boiler c/w t45 digistat. I have

Customer Question
digistat instructions and follow them...
I have a worcester 28cdi rag boiler c/w t45 digistat. I have digistat instructions and follow them religiously but every now and again the boiler receiver isn't accepting signals even with new batteries. 1. Any ideas and 2. Can I buy a different compatible digistat?
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: UK Plumbing
11/18/2017
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 24 days ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
If the receiver is built into the boiler then no, if the 're river is on the wall next to the boiler then an easy swap.
Try moving the transmitter closer to the boiler in the meantime.
receiver
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I've had the digistat in same place for 14 years and it's been fine. At the moment it eont work even in same room. Unable to find a replacement digistat but happy to buy a compatible one of one exists.
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 23 days ago
Is the receiver part of the panel or on the wall?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I've referenced both boiler and digistat models so you'll find that receiver is integral and digistat is separate.
Ok - do you have original blank plate for the boiler where the thermostat receiver sits?
If not you will have to swap like for like
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer