UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

Gosh...how much do you charge? 3rd rime I've used just

Customer Question
Gosh...how much do you...

Gosh...how much do you charge?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3rd rime I've used just answer. Could get a plumber in to take a look

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, I have a question so yes, I want to know how much you charge for an answer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
9/18/2017
Plumber: James Inch,
 replied 10 months ago
James Inch

Just answer charge depending on the category eg Law, Computing, Plumbing etc, and also based on how quickly you require a response.

Typical costs are around £20, per question. Happy to get this question refunded for you, but if you have a plumbing question can answer it if you state what it is here.