UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I'm trying to repressurise my boiler its a glow worm 24ci. I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to repressurise...

I'm trying to repressurise my boiler its a glow worm 24ci. I know I need to turn the blue lever but not sure if what i'm doing is correct as it leaks when I trun it one way and does nothing if I turn it the other way? any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time it's happening this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's an easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Im an absolute begginner

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Plumbing
9/11/2017
Plumber: James Inch,
 replied 11 months ago
James Inch

I see you raised a question over the weekend, do you still require assistance?