Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

Rick I have a BGas 330+ boiler which was fitted 6 months

Customer Question

Hi Rick
I have a BGas 330+ boiler which was fitted 6 months ago. I have a F3 fan fail coming up when I attempt to put the heating on. The reset only resets for a short period and the F3 warning comes back up. With no heating on, it sounds as though the boiler is running even though it is not providing heating or hot water. Any ideas as I am a bit surprised that the warning has come up at such an early stage in its life. Supplied and fitted by a local plumber who is gas registered but not fitted by Scottish Gas??
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 6 months ago.

British Gas re-label other manufacturers boilers - ca you upload a picture of the front so I can identify it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi photos sent from my iphone via hotmail

You should be able to use the paperclip symbol and upload a photo from your phone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi Andrew photos were attached to an email and sent back to you. This is manufactured by Glowworm for BGas and it is a 330+ condensing boiler. Can you advice me based upon this information?
Expert:  Brian replied 6 months ago.

I would reallly hope that BG will come out and repair this under warranty. Please dont touch this boiler otherwise you could invalidate any warranty remaining