Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I recently serviced an incinerator that has 7 riello f40

Customer Question

I recently serviced an incinerator that has 7 riello f40 burners on. Once I finished the service I fired up the machine and all the burners lit but then they all failed and the flames disappeared like they had run out of oil. The oil tank is half full so there's plenty to keep them running but it's like there's no fuel there.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 11 months ago.

has the fire valve tripped?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for your response, got it sorted, the seals in the filters weren't sealing properly which meant the burners were sucking in air
Expert:  Brian replied 11 months ago.

Aha that'll be the problem then. Well done .