How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Smith Your Own Question
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Category: UK Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 3629
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
Type Your UK Plumbing Question Here...
Andrew Smith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Europe and I want to change my heating system

Customer Question

Hi there,
I live in Europe and I want to change my heating system boiler.
I need turbo gas boiler for heating system and heating water in my apartment(140 sq meters).Not sure what is the best option of these three:
2. VAILLANT turboTEC pro VUW INT 242/5-3 H
3. BOSCH WBN 6000-24C RNWhat would you recommend and why?PS. I want to connect NEST 3G thermostat to my feature boiler
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can anybody help me?
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 11 months ago.
It all depends on your hot water use. All boilers can cope very easily with heating output. What outlets are you running hot water too?

Related UK Plumbing Questions