Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have had a new Worcester Bosch boiler, hot water cylinder

Customer Question

Hi I have had a new Worcester Bosch boiler, hot water cylinder and Stuart Turner Monsoon S2.0 Bar Twin pump fitted. When the plumber left the pump was turned off. If i turn it on the pump is terrifyingly loud and the boiler runs constantly (hot water only no heating). This makes me think that I should just turn the pump on when I want to shower. Is this right? Thanks
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

I think you need to call your plumber and ask what he/she has done.
If the pump is a positive head type then it should switch itself on or off when you run the shower.