UK Plumbing

Plumbing Problems in the UK? Ask a Plumber Now.

UK Plumbing

I keep getting the 01 service. Replaced the batteries.

Customer Question
I keep getting the 01...
I keep getting the 01 service. Replaced the batteries. Shower works from the simple remote but does not switch off when using the main remote.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Started about four days ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure. Unfortunately there are no operating instructions as the unit was in the house prior to me moving in.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Good question. The thermostat and filters are presumeably in the power unit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 2 days by:
8/14/2016
Plumber: Brian, Plumber replied 1 year ago
Brian
Brian, Plumber

It sound to me like your remote has failed. I do not seem to be able to find details referring to make and model, this would help identify if there is a common fault.

Regards

Brian

Brian
Brian
Brian, Plumber