How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Plumber
Category: UK Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 845
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
Type Your UK Plumbing Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am very upset because of the water issues.... I live on

Customer Question

I am very upset because of the water issues....
I live on the top floor 2nd floor when my neighbours use the water, it stops in my flat and sometimes ehen i am taking bath, i had to wait even 15 mins for the water,???? I know its because of the one water supply line but i want to ask when can i do to regulate the water flow???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you are having this problem.
If you are renting you need to speak to your landlord first then you speak to your water authority they will be able to assist you.

Unless the main stop valve is not turned on fully there is nothing you can do to increase the cold water pressure yourself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not satisfy, I approached with the hope for advise to resolve the issue.
Would really appreciate to refund me £8.