Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

If i put heating only on it will onlyfire up boiler and pump

Customer Question

if i put heating only on it will onlyfire up boiler and pump if iput hot wateron and off again this is on athree port valve systemhave changed the three port valve makes no diffrence mic from bath
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: heating and hot water work fine together but heating will not come on on its own unless you press hot water on and off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

When you drained down to replace the diverter valve was the water very dirty it definitely sound like its sticking