UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

The heating and the hot water not working... It got to do…

Customer Question
The heating and the...

The heating and the hot water not working... It got to do with the timer...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?

Yh just move in few days ago and all was working just that dis morning all stops..call my letting agent and they told me it got to do with the timer and they cant get anyone in tiĺl tomorrow

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
3/8/2016
Plumber: Brian, Plumber replied 2 years ago
Brian
Brian, Plumber

Im sorry I didnt get to you earlier.

What timer do you have and are there any indicators or lights on it. it could be that it just needs switching to manual