UK Plumbing

Plumbing Problems in the UK? Ask a Plumber Now.

UK Plumbing

Ecomax boiler, Not getting hot water. Can't find online what

Customer Question
ecomax boiler JA: Thanks. Can you...
ecomax boiler
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not getting hot water. Can't find online what the symbols mean. One looks like an egg timer which I believe means low pressure other is a circle with the top of a triangle in the top part of the circle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 1 day by:
3/6/2016
Plumber: Brian, Plumber replied 1 year ago
Brian
Brian, Plumber

What is the pressure on the gauge? if its below 1 please fill it via the filling loop to just above 1 bar then if we have anymore problems we can carry on from there

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. It's low but not below one bar. And hot water came back. But cld you tell me what the circle with the top of a triangle means in an ecomax.

http://www.vaillant.co.uk/downloads/ecomax-instructions-for-use-fan-assisted-condensing-boilers-261443.pdf

Page 5 gives you symbols I hope this will enlighten you.

Brian
Brian
Brian, Plumber