How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HVAC Guru Your Own Question
Category: UK Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 14616
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
Type Your UK Plumbing Question Here...
HVAC Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to purchase a two-way temperature switch and a room

Customer Question

I wish to purchase a two-way temperature switch and a room temperature transmitter.
The temperature switch, in response to the room temperature transmitter, will switch between two circuits; both supplying electricity to a central heating boiler burner. For example, when the room temperature falls below 21°C, the switch will go from position A to position B and when the room temperature rises to 21.2°C the switch will return to position A. These temperature settings will need to be adjustable. At no time will the electrical supply to the burner be interrupted.
Can you identify the part numbers so that I can order them from Honeywell?
These two devices will form part of a new system which if successful, will lead to bulk purchases.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues.

You would want to get a hold of this company as they could offer what you are looking for


I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have asked you a question but my email address is rejected and asks for another email address even though I have had previous questions answered using my email address. I have paid my fee..
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I am just a tech, I have nothing to do with payment nor do I receive payment at all for anything unless you supply a good rating for me using the STAR rating system. I gave you a link and here it is again for you to contact this company to get that temperature switch and transmitter system as that is what they do.


Related UK Plumbing Questions