UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

Have a glow worm 24cxi boiler that heats the water and

Customer Question
Hi have a glow...

Hi have a glow worm 24cxi boiler that heats the water and radiators, the red light is not showing and there is a constant quiet thud, thud sound

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Neither green light or red light is showing so when when I turn the dial to off then on nothing is happening, normally when the red light comes on I can turn off then on and its ok or I turn the tap slowly when the number is ***** but this time no light is showing

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
3/1/2016
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

All the time, just with hot water or just with heating?