UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

Having problems with Enviromax c26 combination boiler it…

Customer Question
Having problems with Enviromax...

Having problems with Enviromax c26 combination boiler it keeps over heating and operates the overheat stat.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

It overheats after a few hours of operation like over night just wondered if it could be one of the thermisters at fault?

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Plumber should know?

No don"t think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
3/1/2016
Plumber: Brian, Plumber replied 2 years ago
Brian
Brian, Plumber

Hi if the boiler has the 4 led's on the front, then its most likely going to be one of the thermistors in the boiler,

if the boiler is overheating just on water only then try replacing the one in the slave tank on the side, if its water and heating then the one in the main heat exchanger. if you lift the lid on the boiler you can see the white wires going to the relevant pockets.