UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have a Worcester Bosch boiler that isn't working. the

Customer Question
I have a Worcester...

I have a Worcester Bosch boiler that isn't working. the boiler is less than 18 months old and hasn't worked since we had a power cur (this could be a coincidence). I've switch the boiler on and off and I've pressurised the boiler back up to bar but still no joy. Currently we only use the boiler for the underfloor heating. I pressed the "spanner" button on the control panel and it came up with i1 203. Any ideas. ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Simply the boiler isn't working. The blue light doesn't come on and it isn't producing any heat.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
2/28/2016
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

What was the display showing before?

Does the underfloor have a wireless thermostat?

Not sure what it was showing before.

Are you able to take the thermostat off the wall and sit it near the receiver (it may be under the boiler?)

Not easily and the thermostat is only 2m away from the boiler so it should be getting a good signal.