UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I had the same problem. Just wanted to ask how can I push…

Customer Question
Andrew I had the same...
Andrew I had the same problem. Just wanted to ask how can I push the little metal back in? And what might be the other causes for the trip so I can take safety procedures. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
2/27/2016
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

Sorry, this did not come up with the original question - can you remind me?

Hi, we have dual lpg gas cylinders outside, serving our cooker hob. The automatic changeover is labelled CAVAGNA RF6.0 opso then, below, it reads LPG FUJIKOH. It stopped working last night (no gas coming from the burners). I think uspo tripped. I untripped it but I think I left one of the gas canisters on all night do you think this could of caused the trip? If no what can be the possible other reasons. Thank you

Can you upload a picture?

Does the valve need turning to one of the bottles?

Nope. I use it as it's shown in the picture