UK Plumbing

Plumbing Problems in the UK? Ask a Plumber Now.

UK Plumbing

I have a Drayton temp us 7 control panel. We had a power cut

Customer Question
this morning and since power...
I have a Drayton temp us 7 control panel. We had a power cut this morning and since power has come back I can't put the heating or hot water on, although panel seems to be on. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is anyone going to get back to me on this or does no one have an idea what this is?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/22/2016
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

Can you confirm there is power on to the controller, it may just be running on the battery back up - if this is the case it will not turn on.

Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer