Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have a Daryl hydra sent corner shower and I can't seem to

Customer Question

I have a Daryl hydra sent corner shower and I can't seem to get the water temperature even. How do you adjust it?
JA: Sometimes plumbing issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Plumber I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The water temperature is either hot or cold and I can't moderate it. I turn the knob and there is a little tap on top of that but I can't make it stay the same temperature. I just need to know how to adjust it.
JA: Is there anything else the Plumber should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Plumber about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Do you know the model of the shower valve itself? Do you have the manual for the shower valve? Is this a new installation or older?