UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

Just moved into a flat with an old (2007 Alpha) Easy-Stat…

Customer Question
Just moved into a...

Just moved into a flat with an old (2007 Alpha) Easy-Stat transmitter. I have the instructions, but cannot get them to work for the Pd settings (the P1-P4 settings are too rigid and unsuitable). The instructions for the process of setting variable daily times are not sufficiently detailed. For example, the + and - buttons seem to perform different functions at different points in the process without explaining how to change the mode. I have been going round in circles for ages. Are there more detail instruction available somewhere?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

OK. If I press the + button (as instructed) for 'on' settings and then change the time, how do I then set the 'off' time? Pressing the - button (as instructed) just adds another increment to the time for the 'on' setting i.e. how do I change the function of the + and - buttons from altering the time set to changing mode from 'on' to 'off'?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 1 day by:
2/18/2016
Plumber: billyjr1961, jouneyman Heating Tech replied 2 years ago
billyjr1961
billyjr1961, jouneyman Heating Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Sorry, this is not working for me. Please remove me from your list and any charge as I have had no response to my question