UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I have a vokera mynute boiler. It ignites seconds. Pressure…

Customer Question
Hi i have a vokera...
Hi i have a vokera mynute boiler. It ignites for 30 seconds. Pressure gauge is between 1 and 2. Though have had to reset tgis every day this week as it was dropping to zero.tried resetting it using nobs on front. Green light flashing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Hello. Anyone there?
2/16/2016
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

If the pressure keeps dropping, is it dripping outside?

I don't know. it's raining outside. there seems to be a pipe going into a drain but I'm not sure if it is dripping

There is a 15mm copper pipe sticking out the wall, can you put a sandwich bag over it and see if it catches any water?

just found it this morning in the light but it doesn't seem to dripping

Can you put a plastic bag over it to see if it catches any water when the boiler is running