UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

My profile potterton 50e boiler seems to be working ok

Customer Question
except the the Hot water...
My profile potterton 50e boiler seems to be working ok except the the Hot water is coming out lukewarm all of a sudden.(as of last 3 days)
It seems like the boiler is shutting off prematurely regardless of the setting on the main boiler thermostat.
I assume this is due to a faulty thermostat but is seems there are 3 in this unit namely
1 Main thermostat
2 pump overrun
3 overheat
The fan seems to be working ok and there are no obsructions to flue or vents.
My system is configured as gravity and we have a hotwater tank uptairs in bathroom and al header tank in the loft.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 1 day by:
2/16/2016
Plumber: billyjr1961, jouneyman Heating Tech replied 2 years ago
billyjr1961
billyjr1961, jouneyman Heating Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".