Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a vokera compact he which has just had a plume

Customer Question

Customer: i have a vokera compact he which has just had a plume management kit fitted and although everthing on the boiler works fine the heat up time on the dhw takes a lot longer any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wil this be effecting the normal running of the boiler
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Plumbers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

Hi this shouldnt be anything to do with the Plume Kit. Did the installer run an analyzer check and a re-commission on the boiler after plume kit was fitted. if so did they adjust gas rate. It may be an idea just to call and ask them if they adjusted any boiler settings