Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

My camrsy 5 boiler started squealing an hour ago and

Customer Question

My camrsy 5 boiler started squealing an hour ago and continues despite my switching the control box to off. Very noisy and unable to stop it. No heat in radiators.
Is it the pump?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

If you have turned the boiler off then yes it sounds like your central heating pump. I presume its near the boiler or even inside the boiler case as you have mistaken the noise for the boiler. There should be a speed dial on the circulating pump try turning it up or down sometimes it will shut it up for a while