Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

Issue is that my boiler has lost pressure and want to know

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is***** issue is that my boiler has lost pressure and want to know how to repressurise it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: error code 119. Potterton Gold HE boiler. I bled a radiator last night and now no pressure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am. Do you think this will get an answer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a silver flexible pipe under the boiler?