Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have potterton performa 18i system boiler. It is showing a

Customer Question

I have potterton performa 18i system boiler. It is showing a pump or low pressure fault and boiler not firing. The pump is new and the rod from the hydraulic pressure sensor does not move to operate micro switch when pump starts. Any ideas of possible fault ?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

More than likely the pin has seized in the case you could try taking the valve out and giving it a clean. Or just replacing the hydraulic switch would be my option.

Is it something like this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POTTERTON-PERFORMA-SYSTEM-FLOW-SWITCH-248490-/360493390766