UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

The 60bar light is lit how do i get the pressure to go back…

Customer Question
the 60bar light is lit...
the 60bar light is lit how do i get the pressure to go back up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
its a glowworm beta com 24 no hotwater with 60b light on ? i thought i would get an answer really quick? this is a bit rubbish
i am cancelling this i have sorted it myself so you guys are rubbish
8/16/2015
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer

Sorry, I have just come on - there should be other people around also?

You will have a silver flexible pipe attached to the pipework under the boiler.

To refill the system turn both valves on at each end slowly and the pressure should rise again.