Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

My name is***** seam to have the same problem as the

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** seam to have the same problem as the other guy. I have a ferroli DOMIcondens HE 26 C I have a F05 code showing, I have no hot water or heating, the fan comes on ok but there is no ignition at all. I read this forum last week and changed the fume thermostat but it's still the same
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 2 years ago.
Then its quite possibly going to be the pcb card at faultHere is the link to the manual to if you don't have it already but you may want to think about getting someone in to test the cardhttp://www.ferroli.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/09/DOMIcondens-HE-26c-Manual.pdf