Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

My combiboiler is not generating hot water and has a flashing

Customer Question

My combiboiler is not generating hot water and has a flashing blue light and a d5 code. Try resetting and Aldo turn on and off to no avail
Category: UK Plumbing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also the mains water went off today and the error occured when it came back on
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time.
Do you have the make and model?
If it is a Worcester then the fault might clear if you turn to the off position and leave for at least 6 seconds before turning back on
Sometimes it is also a servicing reminder - when was the last time it was serviced?