How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Plumber
Category: UK Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
Type Your UK Plumbing Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We want to change our central hating from oil to electric

Customer Question

Hi we want to change our central hating from oil to electric is it possible to drain down the tank and what do we do with the oil - the tank is currently full,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is***** have been in the plumbing & heating trade for approximately 15 years. I will be helping you today.
If you contact an oftec registered tank installer they should be able to remove the oil and the oil tank for you. if you go to the Oftec website you will be able to search or approved installers.

Related UK Plumbing Questions