UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

My name is ***** ***** have a new combination boiler. Yesterday…

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** have a new combination boiler. Yesterday I turned water off from mains outside to replace tape's on sink in upstairs bathrooms. The hot one is working but no water coming trough the cold or in the toilet. Hope you can help thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
I will need an answer as soon as possible thankyou
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2015
Plumber: Chamberlain Maintenance, Plumber replied 3 years ago
Chamberlain Maintenance
Hi, my name is***** see if I can assist you. Hi Brendon, sorry I never responded, I have only just received an email about your question. What type of system did you have before the combi boiler was put in. Was it a storage tank and hot water cylinder?