Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Experience:  Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, LPG, Unvented Hot Water, Part P Electrical, Commercial Catering
46681511

My 18ri Worcester Boiler won't fire up. It sounds like it is

Customer Question

My 18ri Worcester Boiler won't fire up. It sounds like it is sparking but after a while the blue light flashes slowly. When I reset the boiler this process repeats it's self, just gets to the sparking process but never fires up and shows the green flame light
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time.
It sounds like it is failing to light - it could be something as normal as dirty electrodes - a simple fix with a full service