UK Plumbing

Plumbing problems in the UK? Ask a plumber now.

I need to know how to fill my boiler i just cant see, to…

Customer Question
HI i need to know...
HI i need to know how to fill my boiler i just cant see, to see anything...it is a worcester 24i and it doesnt have a key and i cant seem to find anywhere to fill it up. Diane
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2015
Plumber: Andrew Smith, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Engineer
Hi my name is ***** ***** lets see if we can get you sorted in the shortest possible time.
Do you have the make and model?
Do you have a silver flexible pipe attached to the pipework under the boiler?
sorry but i have it sorted now i bumped into my neighbour and he has done it.Thanks anyway
No problem
but there is one thing i have it is filled but.... the pilot light comes on then goes off again
Without the boiler firing?
Or does it fire and go out?
What is the hot water like?
it will fire up for the heating and stay but will not fire up if i just want hot water
Sounds like the divertor valve at fault.
Does it start at all?
Have you tried running 2 taps at once and see if it stays fired up?