Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  30 Years on the tools, now retired, Ex CORGI
15546140

I have a baxi Megaflo and the error code E110 keeps re-occuring,

I have a baxi Megaflo and the error code E110 keeps re-occuring, what would be the cause of this Error?
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  Rick Ridley replied 5 years ago.
Hi I am Rick, UK Plumber, and I specialize on Boiler problems, E110 is the safety stat tripping, so either the boiler is overheating (poor circulation, pump problems, blockage etc) or the safety stat is faulty, you need to establish with a thermometer (food temperature one is good) exactly what the temperature on the flow pipe is when it trips if it is more than 90 deg C then it is overheating if less than 85 deg C then it will be the stat faulty, Rick