UK Nissan

UK Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic online.

Have gone thro instructions many times OK up to the unlock…

Have gone thro instructions...

Have gone thro instructions many times OK up to the unlock button part. - hold down unlock, pressed lock 3 times release unlock ...nothing...

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

X trail 2.2 diesel 2056 adventura

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

Woops !2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Self fixing - 2 procedureds - the key in and out 7 tines system did not work your ignition on and off got the reaction from the indicator lights - flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cannot find anything else not working - cannot test fuses as i cannot find them

Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi .

If the programming was done correctly and the 4 way flashes don;t flash then the problem is with the System and not the keyfob/remote.

I've attached the procedure for your vehicle just in case you have it wrong .

If the 4 way flashers work after the first stage of programming then the remote is the problem.

Battery internal failure ?

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg

Greg
Greg, import technician