UK Nissan

UK Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic Online.

UK Nissan

Mynissanprimerawarninglightssystemindicatedapossibleairbagfa…

Customer Question
mynissanprimerawarninglightssystemindicatedapossibleairbagfaulton3/01/18.itwascheckedatthelocalmaindealeron5/01andallegelyfixed.thefaulthasagainsurfaced.advionmynextstepwouldbeappreciated....
mynissanprimerawarninglightssystemindicatedapossibleairbagfaulton3/01/18.itwascheckedatthelocalmaindealeron5/01andallegelyfixed.thefaulthasagainsurfaced.advionmynextstepwouldbeappreciated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Nissan
1/7/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 1 month ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi .

After the diagnostic check for codes do you know what the codes where .

Can you please type and use the space bar .

Rgds Greg

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry no info oncodes.

Okay good any chance you can get the codes read again .from the codes we will know what is tripping on the SRS /airbag light.

Most common on this vehicle is the passengers side airbag failure ,but to confirm this you will need the codes .

If you are getting close to your next MOT have this check, or you will fail the MOT for this issue .

Now if the problem was rectified by the dealer and the light came back on and is the same code and was within the week of repair then you can go back and talk to them and see if they can check if its the same problem.

If not the same issue ask for the code and then i can help you with this issue if the dealer does not take good care of you.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, iam not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback.

Rgds Greg

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i gave my landline which is 01463 238312.is this ok.

sorry can not make calls at this moment but we can continue to chat with no problem

Greg

Greg
Greg
Greg, import technician