Kevin
Kevin, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist
84635724

Great! Thank you Pearl. My gh beams are working but the

Customer Question

Great! Thank you Pearl. My high beams are working but the normal headlights are not.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Great! Do I simply replace the light bulbs or could it be another issue?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes!
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing! I was hoping for some advice first. I saw a youtube video on changing the bulbs and thought I could do it. It is Sunday and I live in Germany, when no mechanics are available...
JA: Is there anything else the Nissan Mechanic should be aware of about your Nissan?
Customer: I don't know. It's a 2008 Nissan Note diesel and has not really had many problems.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Nissan
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin i would deffinatly recommend changing both bulbs first not unusual for both to blow