UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Clare Why aren’t you helping me?

Customer Question
Hi ClareWhy aren’t you helping...
Hi ClareWhy aren’t you helping me ?
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 22 days ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi Jason

I have been offline for a few days through illness

What is outstanding - can you send me a link

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I think my predicament is a bit more involved than individual questions

Since I have always kept an eye on all your questions I agree.

You certainly cannot argue a Construction Case in a Family appeal - it will make you look foolish at best and deluded at worst

The psychiatric and counseling reports do not surprise me as I had already guessed the problems based on your questions.

Unfortunately, the lack of linear progression in family law can be confusing and it makes it difficult to understand why some steps that you can legally take will rebound badly - as with your trying to get the children to give evidence

If there is a specific question you wish to ask I will try and help

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I hope you feel better. I have faith in you , but the one off question approach is not really helping me. I need someone to give me some strategic advice on how to proceed and then ongoing support, my ex wife cleared out all our bank accounts before she had me arrested and she has left me with large debts to HMRC
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
That’s why I suggested a different approach as to how we could proceed but then I heard nothing back
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Any news Clare?
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 16 days ago

OK

So finances or children first?

And I have read most of the previous questions and have some clear ideas about what your next steps should be

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Okay great, thanks
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Children
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I need you to be properly recompensed, and so if you can make a suggestion on how that can be achieved as I think this will be fairly involved
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 15 days ago

We can talk about that in a bit

First things first.

What would you like to happen regarding the children - realistically

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Half shared contact
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
But would accept say five nights out of fourteen to start with
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Hi Clare, I have everything accessible on Dropbox if that would help
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Hi Clare , can we schedule a set time ?
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Hi Clare, how should we get our process started ?