UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Can you be kind enough to conect me to Human Right solicitor…

Customer Question
Please can you be...

Please can you be kind enough to conect me to Human Right solicitor who can help me. I am aware that I am under 24/7 surveillnace since 2015 from met/anti terror team. I want to find out why and to what evidence.I have contacted the police 5 times but they have not follow up. I have communicated with one of your colleague but I am not sure.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes I have discussed with line manager, HR , GP and RCN. A lawyer from Samuellouis went me 3 times to the station but there was an argument between her and my daughter. She stopped responding to my call.I do not know if she has Human Right case experiences

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I am a registered nurse.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of at present.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Law
I will send supporting document later.
5/25/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Solicitor replied 2 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Hello could you confirm the question pleaseThanksJim