UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

How do i go about requesting a copy of final order from the…

Customer Question
How do i go...

How do i go about requesting a copy of final order from the family court

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes, and a final order was made 2weeks ago but havent received my copy

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I'm in liverpool uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Law
4/2/2018
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi
Thank you for your question.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help

Hello Clare

Was either party legally represented at court?

both partys where represented
my barister said he hasnt received the sealed copy of the final order buy i need it urgently.. how do i go about getting it

It is actually likely that the court has not yet completed the sealing of the order - all courts are running behind with their admin.

However you can telephone the court and ask - or contact your legal representative and ask them.

Please ask if you need further details

As I said it is likely that the court has not yet processed it in which case I am afraid that there is no way of speeding it up.

However a phone call to the court may ensure that it is emailed to you as soon as it is sealed