UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

The house got a small mortgage left on it £120,000 worth…

Customer Question
The house got a...

The house got a small mortgage left on it £120,000 worth £800,000 i want to put a legal charge on thr property under my limited company of whic my wife and children are the share hoders as i have cancer and a limited life span the martomonial house will go to my wife but this secoind home is to be devided between all my family who are share holder in the company that i want to have a 2nd charge on this property can it be done

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

London

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Law
4/1/2018
Solicitor: Aston Lawyer, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor

Hi, have you made a Will, can I ask please?

Kind Regards Al