UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Judge Question On the C1A form my wife has claimed that I…

Thomas Judge QuestionOn the C1A...
Thomas Judge QuestionOn the C1A form my wife has claimed that I have physically, psychologically, emotionally abused her and the Children. She further claims I have sexually and financially controlled her.What options are available to me to disprove these allegations ?
3/28/2018
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

You are seeking evidence on the financial element. Otherwise its cross examination which is key. Inconsistencies in her evidence and if appropriate the lack of contributory evidence.

Well I am not concerned on the financial element, that to me is a slam dunk. I am more concerned at proving I have physically, emotionally or psychologically treated our children
I have not
My wife is going to say all sorts, and it is going to be hard for me to disprove
But if I can do something with expert witnesses on how I treated my children
Again it will show her gross exaggeration
lies

Presumably she doesn't have photos, police evidence or medical evidence to substantiate her allegations.

Of her or the children ?
Re her yes, she used to lock me in a room and wouldn’t let me leave
I would then force my way out
she would sustain abrasions etc on her arms as she tried to stop me leaving, then she would call the police and I would get arrested
Then I would tell the police what happened and I would be released
I got arrested say eight to twelve times and never received even a caution
I started videoing any time she started to physically restrain me and those are the records she deleted

That makes sense

but what about how to counter the allegations against the children ?
Can I request an expert witness
What are my options with regards ***** ***** children ?

We are going around in circles and I can understand why. Presumably no medical evidence re children - or supporting evidence from the school etc

Of course not

So that is evidence (or lack) which can be used to criticise her. If you were that bad why weren't they aware of what was going on etc.

I can’t stop her making allegations against me which are then hard to disprove, but when she co joins the children, they will tell the truth
But I don’t want to leave it to chance. That’s what I did last time and I got totally tucked up.
I want to be proactive and take whatever steps now to prove it incontrovertibly

I see that.

what can I do

Raise the point that if her case is true she failed to protect; that there is not evidence re: children elsewhere; and cross examination. Also the Re W hearing.

Can’t I get an expert to interview them !

Well you can apply for a psychologist or parental alienation expert - by making a Part 25 application. I hope this helps please rate 5 star

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Is that another C2 app ? Can you help me ?

I would wait to the appeal but yes it would be a C2 application

But there is a hearing on the 10th April
Re why each parent has to say why the other is a risk
Which is what I just filed yesterday’s

I get you. Yes then.

Can you help me with the Part 25 Application ? Shall I start a new question ?

Yes