UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Judge Question I am making an application for an ongoing…

Thomas Judge QuestionI am making...
Thomas Judge QuestionI am making an application for an ongoing family proceedings and I have raised a C2 application. Please could you help me with the wording; 4) The Applicant seeks access to the Respondent's iCloud account and access to all deleted material because the Respondent claims that the "The Respondent follows me around the house filming me whilst goading me, sometimes for over an hour." in the C1A form. This is in complete contradiction to the video evidence adduced by the Applicant. There are many further video's which also disprove these allegation but the Respondent changed the Respondent's iCloud password ***** deleted the video evidence on the Applicant's phone and other family's electronic devices to deny the Applicant of incontrovertible evidence to show the abuse suffered by the Applicant
3/26/2018
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi Jason

I shall opt out as I know you wish Thomas to answer - however I can tell you two things.

The first is that the court will not make this order - and the second is that again the court will not see this as being child centered and about the needs of the children

Clare

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
4) The Applicant seeks a computer expert has access to the Respondent's iCloud account and access to all deleted material because the Respondent claims that the "The Respondent follows me around the house filming me whilst goading me, sometimes for over an hour." in the C1A form. This is contradicted in her video evidence. There are many further video's which also disprove these allegations. The machines I seek access to are xx xxx and XX
Please rate 5 star
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate